- Laser Hair Removal is a safe, lunch-time procedure with no recovery or downtime. Some patients may turn pink or red, similar to a mild sunburn, and there may be some swelling around the follicle (a sign of a successful treatment). These symptoms are only temporary.
- You may return to work or play immediately following the treatment, so long as you adhere to certain rules.
- For example, no sun exposure, or intense heat such as saunas or hot tubs for a couple of days following treatment.
- Although very rare, hyper/hypo pigmentation and blistering can occur.
- Our informed consent will explain all of the possible risks.
Posted in: Laser Affair