- We ask that you come in pre-shaved with squeaky clean skin.
- Hair above the surface of the skin will absorb laser energy intended for the hair follicle.
- Avoid waxing, plucking or depilatory creams for 4 weeks prior to treatment. Shaving or clipping is fine and expected.
- Skin types IV will be required to have a spot test done 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Wait 7-10 days following microdermabrasion, chemical peels, or injectables prior to laser treatment.
- Sun exposure and tanning beds must be avoided. It is recommended that SPF 30 be worn throughout your laser treatments. Sunless tanning is OK following treatment, but not prior.
- Don’t worry if you forget to remove makeup, deodorant, lotion or cologne. Baby wipes will be provided for you.
Posted in: Laser Affair