What Sets Laser Affair Apart From Others?
What Sets Laser Affair Apart From The Others?
- The single most important factor ensuring optimal results and client satisfaction is the equipment used. It is imperative that the correct wavelength be matched to the client’s physical characteristics to achieve optimal results.
- We are extremely proud of our state-of–the-art Candela GentleLASE laser. This coveted medical device, a Class IV laser, is designed specifically for hair removal and is known to be the most effective hair removal laser throughout the industry.
- Although our laser is safe for all skin types, we will only treat clients capable of achieving optimal results. Those with darker skin types should be treated on a laser that emits a longer wavelength, like such as a 1064 ND:Yag.
- Please allow us to make recommendations
- Treatments are performed by highly skilled, experienced, licensed, Medical Laser Specialist, in a discrete, compassionate and comfortable environment.
- Our focus on hair removal is not diluted by attempting to be a Jack-of-all-Trades.
- We do not whiten your teeth, do injections, or change your oil. We remove your hair. It’s all we do…we do it best!
- Although laser hair removal is the second most desired non-surgical cosmetic procedure for men and women, second only to Botox; your privacy is taken very seriously.
- We also schedule you with the same technician throughout your sessions (a rarity amongst the industry) ensuring enhanced rapport and personal privacy.
- Laser Affair is HIPAA compliant.
No High Pressure
- We are privately owned; therefore we are not forced into the high pressure sales tactics of many corporate owned facilities. Our prices are very fair and extremely competitive.
- We respect the intelligence of our patrons and although we may offer an occasional special, but we will not “jack up” the prices in an attempt to lure you in with ridiculous discounts.
- Be assured, we certainly desire and value your business, however, we will not attempt to trick you to get.
Last 5 posts in Laser Affair
- Am I A Candidate For Laser Hair Removal? - March 13th, 2012